Sunday, January 16, 2011

Post orientation reflections

1. What were 3 of the highlights of the Orientation and the last 2 weeks? The three highlights about this Orientation is the straw tower building, the rock climbing and most importantly, being with my new friends.
2. What were 3 of the "low" moments of Orientation and the last 2 weeks? The low moments were when we do reflections.
3. What are 3 of my greatest takeways/lessons from the Orientation and the last 2 weeks? I learn to work with my new friends and learn to be more open to my new friends
4. What did you learn about yourself in the last 2 weeks? I learn to be more open towards people and to learn more openly.
5. What are you looking forward in 2011? I look forward to learning more about my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment